Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Favorites 10/6/2017


Well, I have taken a much longer than anticipated break from here! I've been meaning to get back but life has just been crazy lately. 

I'm so glad it's Friday so I'm determined to get a little post out today. So, I'm listing a few favorites and linking up with A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals and Grace and Love blog.

1. It's Friday! Did I mention that already? Work has been wearing us all down lately. Too much drama. This sums it up about perfectly...

Image result for work drama

2. The weather is starting to feel at least a little bit like fall. I mean it still gets up close to 90 degrees most days, but the mornings have a nice chill in the air.

3. While it has been a few months filled with lots of challenges and changes. Hence my long absence here. I'm extremely grateful for the reasons behind it, which I hope to share soon. :)

4. Football. It just wouldn't be fall without it.

Image result for alabama football

5. Looking forward to some days off and getting out of town this month. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment