Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Favorites 10/20/17


Obviously I am not back to posting on a regular basis just yet, but somehow Friday comes around and gives me that extra boost to at least write something.

Here are a few Friday favorites I'm linking up with A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals and Grace and Love blog.

1. We are making steps forward on house planning. Perc test is done. Surveyor is working on three next step for dividing out where the house will sit, and my super talented hubby is working away at finalizing the actual house plans.

2. Fall! Finally days where I've worn long sleeve shirts. Nights in flannel pajamas. But let's be real, I've been known to wear those in July. 😉

3. This one is mixed. Another friend has left work which is really sad for those of us still there. But I'm very excited and happy for her to get to a better place.

4. The sweet furry neighbor greeting me several days this week when I really needed a friendly face at the end if the day. She even saw me off to work this morning.

5. Next week I'm only at work about a day and a half. I am so happy about that fact I can't even tell you. It will be a much needed break.

That's all for now. I'm off to finish scrubbing my bathtub which our spring water has turned green. Ugh!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment