Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Long time ago

Where do I even start?

It's been so long since I posted anything and probably more has happened during this time than any other time in my life! I keep thinking about posting, but making the time has been, let's say, a challenge.

So to do a quick recap/catch up...

In mid-July of last year we found out we were expecting... and things just sped away from there.

I had a really rough first and into second trimester with "morning" sickness. Seriously, who named it that??! It was 24/7! I was also exhausted all.the.time. Not to mention it was summer and early fall so can we say heat and humidity?

Then there were some major issues going on at my toxic place of employment, (which thank the good Lord I am no longer at, seriously thankful for that every day).

We were also in the midst of house planning and of course there were some major road blocks we ran into with that pushing what the hubby told me was we could be in the house before little one arrived to we're looking at almost a year after she was born as a projected finish date now. BUT we are actually breaking ground soon and things are ordered and scheduled and such so it is getting pretty exciting.

Then there was an assortment of some serious health issues with family members and some serious relationship issues around with different people.

All in all the last 14 months or so has been one crazy turn after the other, but skipping ahead to where we are now - sweet baby is a healthy, happy little chunk of love; the house plans are FINALLY moving forward; I am working from home part time for what has been a great company and great client (answer to prayers!), the family health situation is much improved and recovering.

There is still a lot going on, but when is there not in life?

I am going to try and get back in the habit of posting to at least try and journal some things and have a place for favorite recipes I find.

Right now though chubby little hands are trying to help me type so I need to go kiss some chubby cheeks.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment