Friday, April 14, 2017

Thankful Friday 4/14/17


So I had an idea a while back to post a sort of online gratitude journal on Friday when I can. Instead of just being thankful it's Friday, I thought it would be nice to list a few things I'm thankful for from the week (or in this case recent weeks).

Then I can look back later and see the little things I'm thankful for right now and see how good God is to me all the time.

I started to call the post TGIF, but then changed my mind to Thankful Friday. Then I thought, Thankful Thursday would sound a lot better. So next time this happens it might not be Friday at all. But hey, either way I'm thankful!

So this week I'm thankful for:

1. Job opportunities. Even though nothing has come from them yet and they may not go anywhere, I'm thankful for the opportunity to explore other options and expand my thinking a little bit.

2. I'm thankful that my niece thinks I'm cool and likes to text me.

3. I'm thankful that my husband was not injured more seriously in a little mishap and a few stitches later was on his way.

4. I'm thankful for spring and beautiful weather.

5. I'm thankful to live out in the country and have peace and quiet after the busy work days in the city.

5. I'm thankful for my family and getting to celebrate holidays with them. Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment