Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday 4/26/17



It's time for What's Up Wednesday with Mix and Match MamaThe Larson Lingo and Sheaffer Told Me To.

1. What we’re eating this week
A couple of evenings I have a board meeting with dinner and dinner with friends. Other than that, I'm thinking we'll have
probably along with some chicken or may the meatballs above.

Chicken and kale pasta (I have kale to use!)

2. What I’m reminiscing about
Trips to Disney World. It's getting close to summer. I'm getting emails from Disney trying to get me to buy passes again. Other people are blogging about it. One of our siblings just went. I even added my own blog of tips. I have vacation on the brain and Disney in particular at the moment. Although I'm also thinking a lot about wanting to go to Europe. Apparently I really need a vacation!

3. What I’m loving
The fresh fruits and veggies that come with spring and summer time. I want to start my own garden this year but I'm a little intimidated! Any helpful hints and tips for beginners are appreciated greatly!

4. What we’ve been up to
Working on the land. Thinking about house plans. 
Me working hard while hubby was cutting under growth 😊
Starting back on my ottoman project, keeping up with the usual work and life routine. I've also been trying to ramp back up on my workouts (especially getting back in the habit of running regularly) but I still have to do my workouts on the go many days. 

5. What I’m dreading
Nothing at the moment

6. What I’m working on
Ottoman rescue. You can see how it started and my updates here and here. Land clearing. House planning and the usual work, family, church activities. 

7. What I’m excited about
Planning some trips and taking much needed time off. 
Finishing my ottoman project. I'm giddy to be working on it again. 
The progress we've made on clearing our land. 

8. What I’m watching/reading
Nothing in particular.

9. What I'm listening to
At the moment I'm listening to birds and other noises in the woods as well as the sound of the brush cutter. But I'm writing this Saturday so by the time Wednesday comes around I'll be listening to worship music in my office probably. 

10. What I'm wearing
More shorts since we've had a bit of a heat wave. Same ole thing to work. And I'm loving my Waco t-shirt a sweet friend brought back for me after visiting Magnolia Market. It is SO soft and comfy.

11. What I'm doing this weekend.
Watching my niece in her tennis matches probably. A church picnic and some family time 

12. What I'm looking forward to next month
Memorial Day. LOTS of birthdays (I can think of 5 off the top of my head - all close family) 

13. What else is new
Nothing really

Bonus Question: What's your favorite spring/summer shoe
My TEVA Olowahu sandals (or would you call them flip flops still?) They are super comfy, not super expensive and they stay on a little more securely than regular flip flops while still being super easy to slip into and out of like a regular flip flop. I have them in brown and a fun purple and black print that I don't think they make anymore. I've had mine for several years and they are still good!
Image result for teva olowahu brown

That's my favorite shoe. Looking forward to reading other suggestions from everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment