Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites 6/16/17


I am so glad it is Friday and I'm sharing a few of my Friday Favorites to celebrate! This is my first time to join in this link up with A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals and Grace and Love blog. I always enjoy reading it so this time I'm joining in.

I learned to drive a Bobcat.

With all of the land clearing and tree cutting going on I had to step up my game and learn something new. :) I need a lot of practice still, but it was fun and I didn't run into anything! My forearms were pretty sore afterwards though.

Another favorite is how much we've gotten done recently on the land. We now have a nice pile of logs and more to come.

Staying with the land theme, my father in law brought down a picnic table he made for us when he came to help move trees.

It's nice to have a place to rest and put things while you're out in the middle of the woods. Now if I could just get some indoor plumbing added that'd be a real favorite! 😁

This time next week I will be at the beach! That is for sure a favorite! I NEED to get away for a few days.
That's all I have for today. So glad it's the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment