Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Favorites 7/21/17


Friday is here. YAY!

I'm sharing my Friday favorites with A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals and Grace and Love blog.

1. It's the weekend. Need I say more? It's been such a long week and I'm ready for some time to not be at work. Amen.

2. This little cutie found a great home.

I was sad she had to go but very thankful she is going to a loving family.

3. This face occasionally greeting me when I get home from work and all I want to do is crawl under a rock.
It's not a great photo because she doesn't like to pose, but she will literally just about climb in my lap before I can get out of the car because she is happy to see me. And she isn't even my dog, she belongs to the neighbors. 

It does a heart good to have such a happy, loving greeting to come home to from time to time though. :)

4. This dish. I used it to make my homemade chicken pot pie in last week and it just makes me happy.
It's so pretty and feminine and it just makes dinner more fun! I need to make a dessert in it soon. That would definitely be fun. YUM!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment