Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday Favorites 7/7/17


I am so glad it is Friday! Even though this was technically a short week, it felt so long.

I'm sharing my Friday favorites with A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals and Grace and Love blog.

My favorites this week:

1. A short work week. Even though it felt long. It was great to spend a little time with our families for the holiday and celebrate our freedom.

2. Our recent trips to the beach. They were a little tiring and not exactly vacation since work was involved, but when you get to enjoy this view and a little bit of beach time I call it a good day.

3. This sweet little thing showed up at my parents house on Monday.
None of us can keep it due to allergies, living arrangements, etc but we are trying to find it a really good home.

I'm enjoying loving on it a little while we look though.

4. This yummy carrot cake.

I need to make another one soon. There has to be a good excuse coming up for something.

5. Clearance sales! On the way home from the beach we stopped at the outlets. I didn't except to buy anything but found a couple of deals and ended up going for it.

My sister has raved about the Vera Bradley travel bags and not only were they 50% off but then another 30% on top of that. So I purchased one with travel compartments. Now I need to plan a trip so I can test it out.

The other purchase was after years of buying cheap purses and replacing them with more cheap purses when they fall apart and I've squeezed every last drop of life it off them and then some. I wandered in the Coach store just for kicks because my sister has talked about them a lot.

The whole store was 50% off with another 50% off coupon they were handing out.

I still didn't expect to find anything, but meandered back to the clearance section and found a nice deal.

I still left the store and only came back after thinking about it, but I decided to give it a try and see if it really is worth it.

I have NEVER been a brand name person so these two purchases were out of my comfort zone, but she swears the quality makes a difference so we will see! And since they were really good deals I feel pretty good about them and I'm hoping they will last a long time!

Hope everyone had a great Independence Day and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment