Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday

Whew, what a weekend.


I baked two cakes, one cheesecake, made a pot of chili, a pot of green beans, a pot of meatballs, two lasagnas and a salad.


Thankfully the lasagnas at least had been put together ahead of time or I don't think it all would have gotten done.


We had one side of the family Halloween party and a birthday party on the other side, so between those two things and church, we didn't really stop all weekend. I'm almost glad it's Monday so I can rest tonight. ALMOST, not quite because that whole being back at work thing puts a damper on things. :)


I am looking forward to going home this evening and just making dinner and wearing my PJs around the house. There will be other things I have to do, but nowhere I have to be at a specific time with a bunch of people. So I think that qualifies as resting.


I hope everyone has a fantastic day and lots of safe and fun trick or treating tonight for those who will be going out. I'll be the one with no porch light on.


Not because I'm not welcoming the little costumed kiddos, but because it burned out and we haven't replaced it yet. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I really need to make a honey do list. Maybe I'll do that this afternoon, but then again there is no candy at my house soooo, maybe we shouldn't be in a rush to change the light bulb just yet. HA!


Have fun out there!







No comments:

Post a Comment